Sunday, October 16, 2005

Doin' the frog march

This AFP story is just priceless. These poor reporters are addicts. "C'mon, Seven!"

(A few fun excerpts:
With suspense building as to whether Rove or other top officials will be indicted . . . Speculation is mounting over whether Rove, known as the mastermind behind Bush's political strategy and election campaigns, will be indicted or emerge unscathed . . . Wilson promptly pointed to Rove as the likely source.
"At the end of the day, it's of keen interest to me to see whether or not we can get Karl Rove frog-marched out of the White House in handcuffs," Wilson said.
"And trust me when I use that name, I measure my words." Any indictment of Rove would deliver a damaging blow to Bush, who is already facing the lowest approval ratings of his presidency.

Suspense is building alright. That poor reporter's going to have an orgasm and do the Dean Scream.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter