Sunday, February 05, 2006

Making dead men

Well, that has to be the best Superbowl halftime show in 20 years, maybe in 40. Good for the Stones.

I didn't catch the lyrics, though. I guess I'm getting old. I thought Mick was singing, "You make a dead man." Is this some sort of nod to horror movies?

Meanwhile, with Pittsburgh on the verge of putting the game out of reach, Seattle instead makes the longest interception return in Superbowl history, though not a scoring one, and goes on to make it a four point game.

Then everybody goes conservative, trying to decide who can best give the game away by being afraid to play. No entiendo.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Watcher said...

Damn, I missed it. Did his dentures fall out?

6:16 PM, February 05, 2006  
Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

Well, come on, watcher. I didn't say it was the best rock concert ever, only the best halftime show, at least during the modern age of monstrosity.

6:50 PM, February 05, 2006  
Blogger LAGuy said...

How could it be the best halftime show? They had a time delay, thus ruining any chance of a wardrobe malfunction.

6:55 PM, February 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter