Monday, March 26, 2007

Bargain Basement

I was at one of my favorite places yesterday, the 99 Cent Store. I know people who won't shop anywhere else. (It used to be the 88 Cent Store--that's inflation for you.) I don't know how they can afford to sell their perfectly acceptable wares so cheap, but as long as they keep it up, I'm not asking.

Anyway, at the cashier, where they put the impulse items, I noticed something interesting--a home testing kit for pregnanacy. In fitting with the store's theme, it boasted 99% accuracy. Now it's one thing to buy toothpaste or pita bread cheap, but is this an item you really want to skimp on? Be a sport and spend a few extra bucks.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O contr-air. This is a very welcome product for the guilty young thing (or her partner )who is sure God is going punish her and needs to check very frequently to make sure she is still not pregnant. Now she can check 10-15x for the price of what it used cost (at least back in the day) to check once.

I'm glad that I'm not young anymore

5:29 PM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger LAGuy said...

Thank Heaven For Low Prices.

10:13 PM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Obat Radang Mulut Rahim
obat ambeien herbal yang ampuh
cara mengobati infeksi setelah operasi usus buntu

10:53 PM, November 25, 2016  
Blogger Unknown said...

obat penyakit liver bengkak
obat anemia aplastik

12:42 AM, November 28, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter