Sunday, April 08, 2007

Mess o' Sopranos

Spoiler Alert. [but I'll try to be obtuse]


I've been seeing plenty of on-line polls about who will be whacked next. I don't recall seeing Bobby Bacala on any list but I think he'll be way up on the list soon (No more appearances on the Best Damn Sports Show with Big Pussy) Not a particularly memorable episode but I think the short"Piss of Death" scene will live on. The new Canadian angle also is potentially promising- -Celine Dion references are in our future

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Bobby stuff was one-off. The bigger hint is how Christopher is being disinherited, and New York is still gonna kill someone.

The most ominous trend is the feds are closing the net around Tony.

10:53 AM, April 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter