Friday, April 06, 2007

It's Primary Season

Living close to New Hampshire, I've been watching 2008 prmary commercials-some 9-10 months before before the event. Is this happening elsewhere too? Given the coverage given to whatever numbers are available, I suppose this makes sense from an individual candidate's point of view but it still seems bizarre.
Lately I've been watching Romney spots- I've got to say that if this is how he's going to spend his $ 21 million in investments/contributions (shots of the candidate inveighing against a future Congress that might send him an objectionable budget, "I like to veto! I vetoed alot in Massachusetts!" in his Boy Scout-y best) , I don' t think he can ever go back to venture capital.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have hoped by now that the candidates were smart enough with this new sped up system that the New Hampshire Primary matters even less than it ever did. Hey, maybe John McCain will win again, it helped so much the first time.

12:24 PM, April 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter