Saturday, April 28, 2007

The nudge progresses

Ever since we formed, for safety's sake, pajamaguys.blogspot.com, when Big Google started its heavy handed ways (we're Americans, dammit; we're entitled to free shit from them, and we'll ask the government to "partner" with them if that's what we need to do to get it) and forcing us to migrate to a newer platform, we've been fearful of the day when we won't be able to post any longer to this blog.

Out of pure stubbornness and a preternatural degree of laziness, I've been signing in the same way as the old one. Why? Because my fingers are trained to do it and it automatically routed me to the newer log in with my super-secret email already filled in.

But today it's changed. Now it routes me to the new login; the old screen no longer appears, and I have to fill in the form myself. Soon enough my fingers will be trained to do it, but back in the day, I tell ya, it was better, that's for sure.

The real question though is, how much longer will the blog be supported? PajamaGuy, where are you? We need our Gruppenfuhrer; Big Google doesn't allow migration without the proper credentials.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter