Wednesday, April 04, 2007

PajamaGuy surge

C'mon, Guys, LAGuy has put up the Bat Signal. What's happened to QueensGuy? He's been lurking (albeit productively) since his insightful transcript comment eons ago. I happen to know he's young and he's got his health, so no excuse there.

And where's his cohort, NewEnglandGuy? A cute techie shows up and he can't boot up anymore, it seems.

Maybe Ann ArborGuy could grace us; he's been awful scarce.

And don't even get me started about ChicagoGuy; we think he's become The Good Shepherd.

And PajamaGuy? We can't even find him to migrate the blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger QueensGuy said...

ColumbusGuy's attempt to start a new career as a motivational speaker was a bit more Matt Foley than Knute Rockney, but his point is a good one. I hear and obey.

p.s. my new favorite antispambot word verification: bjoagra (for when the time is right, but you're feeling kinda lazy?)

8:33 AM, April 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, whoop-de-freakin' do. I've got Foley (was it Matt or Mark?) beat all to pieces. I'm livin in a van down by the river . . .in Columbus.

10:55 AM, April 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter