Friday, October 19, 2007

Thanks For The Warning

I've seen two trailers for Robert Redford's Lions For Lambs, and all they contained were conventional (and conventionally bad) arguments against the War On Terror. Perhaps the film will be better. Perhaps the lines in the trailer are followed in the film by "That was a stupid thing to say" "Yeah, you're right, I apologize," but I doubt it.

Good movies know no politics, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the numerous anti-Iraq films coming out are okay, but if the Lions trailer represents the best the movie has to offer, I have better ways to spend my money than on a one-sided lecture.

1 Comments:

Blogger QueensGuy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:50 PM, October 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter