Thursday, September 25, 2008

College Sports II

Obama is supposed to have an amazing get-out-the-vote organization, which may very well make the difference this year. It made me wonder what will the next steps be in draining every last drop from the electorate. I think I've got it.

It hit me when I heard about a friend out here who's moving to Ohio to vote for Obama. Right now, there are a million McCain voters in Texas not doing him any good, and a million Obama voters is California as well as New York just as useless. I predict in future Presidential races, the candidates will get a fund going to move hundreds of thousands of voters to states where they're needed. They can establish residence, vote, then scurry back to their home state. If the candidates are willing to drive voters to the polling place, why not drive them to new states and drop them off for a while before they pick them up again?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for them to throw open the borders to a few hundred thousand, say, communist Chinese.

Oh, wait, already done.

3:01 AM, September 25, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe there may actually be a reason to move to Ohio, even semi-temporarily.

7:21 AM, September 25, 2008  
Blogger QueensGuy said...

CG, sic 'em.

I'm pretty sure it's illegal to suggest folks pretend to move for purposes of an election. This, however, is perfectly legal.

7:04 PM, September 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter