Friday, December 12, 2008

Hulu Time

In January, House will be on Mondays at 8. This suggests three things. 1) Get out of the way, American Idol is coming. 2) The Sarah Connor Chronicles is in trouble. 2) I'll have to decide between House and The Big Bang Theory. (And with the switchover coming in February, soon I won't be able to pull the old mini TV with rabbit ears out so I can watch one and record the other.)

Oh how I long for the simple days of January 2007 when Monday meant a solid three hours of NBC.

1 Comments:

Blogger VermontGuy said...

My understanding is that Sarah Connors will move to Fridays in February to serve as a lead-in for Dollhouse, the new series from Joss Whedon.

Since Friday TV is generally considered a graveyard for viewers, I'd say Fox is hedging their bets on both series. After what Fox did to Whedon with Firefly, I'm amazed he'd want to work for them again, but money makes strange bedfellows, I guess.

6:52 AM, December 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter