Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sarah, Plain And Of Average Height

I'm not sure what the point of it is, but someone's given us "Sarah Palin with and without her trademark hairstyle, makeup, glasses and accessories."

She looks fine to me. I guess a little makeup (as long as it's not too obvious) wouldn't hurt, but I've never seen her hairstyle, glasses and accessories as turning her into a glamorpuss. I mean she's a politician, not a movie star.

Deglamorized, she looks a bit like a young Pamela Reed, mixed in with a bit of Nora Dunn.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why'd they give her shorter hair? To make her look butch?

8:02 AM, February 17, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make?

11:48 AM, February 17, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with LAGuy. With or without makeup and hair, she's an attractive woman with good bones. The fact that she knows how to wear makeup and hair to make the most of it is what being a glamourpuss is all about. It's obnoxious to create pictures to focus on that and try to make her look plain. And I disagree with everything she stands for.

11:59 AM, February 17, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter