Thursday, July 08, 2010

The Bare Facts

So I turn to the third episode of Louie and before it starts there's a warning about language, violence and...nudity! Now I'm really interested.

The language was no big deal (to me, anyway). The violence was two comedians tussling for a second. And the nudity? Louie goes to a doctor, strips, and we see a few shots of him from behind. I should have known not to get excited over basic cable.

Not only was this a major disappointment, it wasn't even nudity. Nudity warnings should only exist (if you insist on having them) for three things: female breasts, female genitalia and male genitalia. Fleeting shots of a backside don't count.

1 Comments:

Blogger QueensGuy said...

The Sopranos' warnings used to disappoint me similarly. I'd be all psyched for some Drea de Matteo boobage and I'd get Gandolfini's butt.

12:04 PM, July 08, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter