Friday, July 02, 2010

Vanity Plates Of The Month

On a Honda Civic: SOSBLME. I'm pretty sure this means "so sublime," but there's an outside chance it means "so blow me."

Saw MILTRON. Probably Milt and Ron, but I like to think Milt just wanted to sound more robotic.

GR8TST. If you're so great, why didn't you realize you're allowed seven figures and add an E?

MYFBRGE. Not sure, but I think this person is bragging about her Faberge.

LADNT[Heart]U. I'm guessing this guy really likes local doughnuts.

3 Comments:

Blogger QueensGuy said...

"GR8TST. If you're so great, why didn't you realize you're allowed seven figures and add an E?

Ok, maybe I'm being humorless, but this is the one aspect of your otherwise interesting monthly post I find frustrating. GR8TEST was unavailable, as are (I would guess) all the other better formulations you usually suggest. You can always check their availability here.

3:12 PM, July 02, 2010  
Blogger LAGuy said...

If you can't get what you want, try something else, something new.

Anyway, he didn't even need the first "T" since it's already in the 8.

4:10 PM, July 02, 2010  
Blogger LAGuy said...

My first response sort of missed the point. What I really mean to say is vanity plates are a huge waste of money and anyone who buys one deserves to be made fun of.

10:32 PM, July 02, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter