Monday, August 16, 2010

Saved From Lost

A Santa Monica hangar will be hosting a Lost auction next week. Considering how controversial the finale was, I bet they could have sold memorabilia at a higher price last year.

Nevertheless, it looks like just about everything is available--over a thousand items: Locke's wheelchair, Hurley's lottery ticket, Sawyer's letter, Desmond's failsafe key, Jin's wedding ring, Eko's Jesus stick, even a Dharma van. I'm tempted to go out there to see what's happening, but I'm not sure if it's that sort of auction. Anyway, I'm saving my money for the next box set.

1 Comments:

Blogger QueensGuy said...

I would love to have Mr. Eko's Jesus stick, if I believed they had really carved a good piece of hardwood. Knowing tv, it'll be painted balsa.

2:54 PM, August 17, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter