Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Vanity Plates Of The Month

On a Toyota Tacoma:  JKOFALL.  The guy had a ladder on the back of his truck.  I assume he goes around fixing everything.

Saw U4RIK 1.  So he's very happy, and he's not the only one (but maybe the first one).

LOVHATE.  Does he love hate more than he hates love?

WSW ESQ. Obviously the guy is a lawyer, and too proud of it.  This was also on the west side, so maybe that's involved.

On a VW:  BCHPRSN.  I'm pretty sure what we've got here is a fan of Bach.

I[heart symbol]GOTHM.  So what are you doing in Los Angeles?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Other alternatives

Jay knocks out Autumn. (Actually I don't get this one at all)

you for Rick? (one of those)?

Awkward-I would have gone with "LUV"- I guess the 7 letter limit tripped him up though its better than suggesting he loves hats.

Fucking lawyers.

maybe a Guantanamo connection?

Maybe a fan of Adam West & Commissioner Gordon. Or cheering on a favorite retailer. Or I love to go thermal

1:36 PM, March 01, 2011  
Blogger QueensGuy said...

BCHPRSN maybe is "beach person"? I'd bet putting ESQ on your plate gets you way more traffic tickets than it's worth.

1:17 AM, March 03, 2011  
Blogger LAGuy said...

Yes, the beach thing makes more sense. I guess it was that I saw the car so far (relatively speaking) from the beach and it was a German make.

12:07 PM, March 03, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter