Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Vanity Plates Of The Month

On an SUV: MAMACAB.  Cute, maybe a little too obvious.

HAMALKA.  A cousin of Oscar Homolka?  Something vaguely Hebrew? Ham and Alka Seltzer?

In front of me in traffic: GODPOWR.  If he slammed on his breaks and I rear-ended him, I guess I'd say to him "Horsepower."

VIC[Heart]VIV.  I hope they didn't get together because they made a good license plate.

5URIAH5.  A fan of Dickens?  Bad rock?

AP XPRSS.  Is this where we get the news, or did this guy formerly supply the news?

GI WIZZ.  A great soldier, or a guy who has internal problems?

BBEATLE.  Could it be R-Ringo S-Starr?

CRISFER.  Kind of cute.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crisfer could be a battle between Christ and Lucifer.

11:24 AM, June 01, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

French cries of iron?

(Les cris de fer?)

12:08 PM, June 01, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter