Friday, September 02, 2011

Reading Room

I was recently at the dentist.  I took a People magazine in from the waiting room since I knew I might be in that chair a while before the dentist dropped by.

The receptionist came over and asked if I'd like to look at an iPad.  I guess the office just bought one and they now offer it to waiting patients.  I've never actually used an iPad, so I said sure.

She turned it on and gave it to me.  Looking at the touchscreen, I saw an icon for People magazine.  So I chose that and read the magazine until the dentist came in.

It may seem silly, but actually it was a good deal.  Imagine reading a magazine in a dentist's office that isn't three months old.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My proctologist will let me watch what he sees if I like.

10:35 AM, September 02, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter