Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Race Matters

One thing I left out in yesterday's observations on travel.  Why do airport terminals always have CNN on?  With sound, too. If it was just CC I could ignore it and read my book.  In the nearby bars they have sports on since they need to please the clientele.  Who is the airport pleasing?

Anyway, they announced new polls which had Romney catching up or even passing Obama after the debate (though for reasons I don't have time to get into, I'd still say Obama has the edge).  So after weeks of complaining the polls were unfair, conservatives have finally gotten their wish.  They also claim the mainstream media is in the bag for Obama.  Most in the media may vote for him, but I bet this is what they wanted.

In fact, I bet they're thrilled Obama looks vulnerable.  The story was getting tired and there was still a month to go.  It needed a plot twist.  I bet the media hope it'll go down to the wire.  Okay, maybe they're secretly hoping Obama wins, but they want it to be exciting along the way.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was bombarded with Fox & Friends on my last air travel trip (in a really blue state). So loud that I declined to buy their $4.75 bag of Combos

4:06 AM, October 09, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe that's the model: annoy the most people.

10:35 PM, October 09, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter