Sunday, May 11, 2014

Post Haste

I got a letter from John McCain yesterday.  It was marked "Personal" so I guess it was just for me.

Apparently, the political stakes are higher than usual in the upcoming election.  Our very way of life is at stake.  And the key to making sure everything works out is a well-funded Republican National Committee.

They're hoping I'll pledge at least $25, though $50, $100, $500, $1000 or "Other" would be appreciated.  Furthermore, they're on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, and you can even go to the App Store to help you make a donation.

I have to say, well done.  I've already gotten several letters from Democrats this year, but it looks like the Republicans aren't that far behind.   Welcome to the 21st century, GOP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter