Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Get The Message

I saw someone driving around with a "Not A Republican" bumper sticker.  It was in a field of red, white and blue.

Kind of funny--going out of your way to note what you're not.  But also kind of obnoxious.  I'm not a Republican either, but I don't feel the need to point this out to the world. (I don't feel the need for the exterior of my car to tell people anything except which way I'm turning.)

And also sort of cowardly.  This is Los Angeles. You're not putting yourself at too much risk attacking the Republicans around here.  Now if this person were living in some GOP stronghold, then I'd be impressed.

5 Comments:

Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

I think it's sort of perfect. The whole party is based on hatred, and this captures it perfectly. Talk about "other."

3:42 AM, August 06, 2014  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really do we need this bragging? It's like saying "Three digit IQ"

2:12 PM, August 06, 2014  
Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

Hmm. You're off by at least a digit, and that's cutting some slack.

But I admit I like the concept. I wonder which party would be cleared of more people if we required 100?

3:41 AM, August 07, 2014  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I know is if we required a current events quiz before voting that would be the end of the Democratic party.

9:57 AM, August 07, 2014  
Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

Hello, A2.

3:44 PM, August 07, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter