Tuesday, February 24, 2015

BooTube

Apparently YouTube (yes, I'm linking to YouTube) will now play another video after you've seen the video you chose, unless you actively stop it.  And then another after that, and so on.  This is evil.  I just want to see the video I want, I don't need permanent videos for the rest of my life unless I turn them off.

PS  Okay, I turned off the autoplay.  It wasn't that hard, but I still don't like that it was on by default.  It's like that automatic U2 download that you had to give back. Hey, U2/YouTube--do I see a connection?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consider yourself lucky, citizen. That's the least of what they're about to do.

2:13 AM, February 24, 2015  
Anonymous Denver Guy said...

They are altering the deal. Pray they don't alter it any further.

10:41 AM, February 24, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter