Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Service

So I check on two low cost airlines I'm not familiar with just to see what the rates are like and what options there may be to places we might go.

In both cases they ask for departure city--no option for flexibility--and arrival city, again no option for flexibility.

They want to know the date. Seems fair. Makes planning easier all around.

So I pull a date off their calendar, and the response? "No service on this date."

That's it. No closest date, no calendar showing possible dates, just "Try again, sucker."

Must be their method of price discrimination. If I could find any information on how to contact them, I'd email and tell them it worked.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No names. Afraid of a lawsuit?

8:33 AM, February 03, 2015  
Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

Good Lord, yes. Do you know any lawyers? They scare me to death.

5:07 PM, February 03, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter