Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Almost everybody into the pool

Not sure what the best analysis is in this story about Greece. The nominees are:

"Greece is not Venezuela"

and

“We’re not going to prevent them from doing cash pooling, which is what any normal treasury should do anyway.”

"Pooling" is taking social security funds to pay government worker salaries and . . . pensions.

Shouldn't the pooling start with government pensions?

Nah. C'mon in. The water's fine. I'm just going to step over here and dry off before I wrinkle.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone remember a Honeymooners episode where the idea of vacationing in Greece was made to seem like a cheap joke (maybe it was the Jackie Gleason show)- maybe I was missing something ( I was young and thought they were making a joke about grease) but it makes no sense to me now

7:39 AM, March 13, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter