Thursday, June 11, 2015

These guys should watch the Unknown Known

Headline? Bush was wrong. Amazing how much of the press just prints a narrative, and anything that is said is just fit into that narrative.

“The idea that we could fashion a democracy in Iraq seemed to me unrealistic. I was concerned about it when I first heard those words,” Rumsfeld said, adding, “I’m not one who thinks that our particular template of democracy is appropriate for other countries at every moment of their histories.”

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO what he is saying is Bush was wrong for listening to/agreeing with me.

It is known.

11:40 AM, June 11, 2015  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing how the lies about Iraq have now become truth.

Some day we should try to impose Democracy on Iraq. It would work, of course, but the question becomes is it worth it.

11:53 AM, June 11, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter