Sunday, May 15, 2016

Unwound

I was recently in a store at The Grove (why am I telling you it's at The Grove?--you don't know the place and it's not relevant to the story).  I was walking through the place when I heard one employee say to another "what you need to do is relax."

I'm not sure what he was saying it in regard to, but I know he shouldn't have said it.  Is there any more useless, annoying piece of advice?  Here are the possibilities:

--you don't need to relax, in which case the advice is wrong.

--you need to relax, which means you're so nervous or bothered that hearing someone tell you to relax will only make you more agitated.

So if you have the urge to tell someone to relax, all I can say is you should just...well, think about what you're saying.

2 Comments:

Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

Smile, LAGuy.

4:58 AM, May 15, 2016  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Relax your bowels and purge your poisons

6:44 AM, May 15, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter