Friday, June 02, 2017

Do-Re-Mi

Don't ask me how, but I stumbled across this post: "Why Women Prefer Men With Money"

I had to read it to find the answer to this age-old question.  Apparently it's because with a rich guy you can afford to live a better life and do more things.

As author Christopher Lai concludes:

If a woman prefers her man to have money, it doesn't necessarily mean that she's a gold digger. It can simply mean that she wants to experience life with you.

Interesting distinction.

I think this was already answered best, in a negative way, by Bernadette Peters' character in The Jerk:

I don't care about losing all the money. It's losing all the stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger New England Guy said...

I thought Bill Murray definitively answered this question Meatballs

7:04 PM, June 02, 2017  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter