Monday, December 11, 2017

Another Helping

I've ranked the songs on a couple of mid-60s Beatles albums (Rubber Soul, Revolver), so I figured I'd try another.  This time Help!, released in 1965.  It's the one before Rubber Soul.

Of course, I will be using the British version, which has 14 songs.  The American version (which I owned and enjoyed for years) was a rip-off , featuring only the seven songs performed in the movie, mixed with instrumentals from the same.

1.   Ticket To Ride
2.   You're Going To Lose That Girl
3.   Help!
4.   The Night Before
5.   Yesterday 
6.   I've Just Seen A Face
7.   Another Girl
8.   Tell Me What You See
9.   You Like Me Too Much
10. I Need You
11. It's Only Love
12. You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
13. Act Naturally
14. Dizzy Miss Lizzy

1 Comments:

Blogger New England Guy said...

I now have Help and the Rutles' Ouch conflated in my head and don't remember which is which

2:09 PM, December 11, 2017  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter