Saturday, August 10, 2019

Who Am I Kidding?

I wouldn't go so far to say it's a trend, but it sure seems more and more that children of stars are starring in their own projects.  What do I mean?

Well, in the Amazon series The Boys one of the leads is Jack Quaid, son of Meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid.

The latest season of Stranger Things features Maya Hawke, daughter of Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke.

Then there's Margaret Qualley, daughter of Andie MacDowell and fashion model Paul Qualley.   She's featured in Once Upon A Time...In Hollywood, was a regular on The Leftovers and just got an Emmy nomination for her portrayal of Ann Reinking in Fosse/Verdon.

That's three, so maybe it is a trend.  I might add they're all doing good work.  But I'm sure they'll find while connections may get you in the door, you ultimately have to make it on your own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter