Sunday, December 01, 2019

Got Him Back

Occasionally, I'll look back at an old post and note a new comment, sometimes years later.  Here's one that may break the record.

In 2007, I put something up about one of my favorite songs, the B-52's "Give Me Back My Man." While I consider it a new wave torch song, others have interpreted the cryptic words in other ways.

So I'm not sure what to make of this comment received in 2019:

Anonymous said...

I am Candy from Give Me Back My Man. Cindy Wilson broke up with Keith Bennett, and he was heartbroken. A friend suggested we get together, and then Cindy decided she wanted her man back. She succeeded; they are married.

Wow.  How do you like that?

There's no way to check this out, but it does fit both Cindy's life and the song. I wish you weren't Anonymous. I'd love to get more information on this story.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fascinating that someone would go to the trouble of searching out a post that old then commenting on it.

5:34 AM, December 02, 2019  
Blogger LAGuy said...

I would guess they just ran across it, probably by Googling something.

9:02 AM, December 02, 2019  
Anonymous Clipping Path said...



I must appreciate the blogger. This is the most useful blog for everyone.Thanks for sharing.

1:39 AM, December 04, 2019  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter