Saturday, March 03, 2007

AI In The LAT

Last year I felt the men of American Idol outclassed the women. This year, it's reversed. I expect men to be knocked out at a faster pace early on once they get to the final twelve.

The LA Times agrees. But then they go on to say that last year
No one believed Taylor Hicks was more than a novelty contestant until very late in the game. Despite handicapping that placed him as the enormous favorite, Chris Daughtry was smote by the public and removed from the competition at fourth place.
Not true. From his first audition, Hicks was my personal favorite, and when he got into the final 24 I thought he'd win it. Daughtry, on the other hand, impressed the judges more than he impressed me. I thought he was okay, but I was surprised he got as far as he did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter