Monday, August 10, 2009

Coundtdown To Ecstasy or Can't Buy A Thrill?

Steely Dan is touring. They'll be in LA soon. I might check them out. Each show has them doing one of their albums (plus other favorites). This is weird, isn't it?

Their LA dates promise one night of Aja, one night of Gaucho, one night of Royal Scam. I've got nothing against these albums (except maybe Gaucho), but of the originals, these are the ones I'd least want to hear. Would it be that hard for them to do a night of Pretzel Logic?

Sing it, Walter!:

1 Comments:

Blogger VermontGuy said...

Well, if they did Pretzel Logic, it would be a pretty short concert - if I recall, that album ran about 35 minutes. I'd choose a night when Larry Carlton is going to be with them - either Royal Scam or Internet Request night. I would kill to go see them in NYC but alas, I have to be elsewhere.

Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will record the concert.

3:49 AM, August 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter