Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stray Thought

Let me make something clear. I don't ever want to go to a website where, without warning, a video automatically starts. I don't even want to hear any sound. I want to choose when to see a video or hear something.

For that matter, if I choose to play a video on a website, I want that to be the only video I see. I don't want to see a series of videos unless I specifically choose to.

I'm not thrilled about ads before videos, but I can at least understand that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jud said...

HEAR, HEAR!

I second that emotion!

Write on!

7:03 AM, August 17, 2010  
Blogger New England Guy said...

I wish I could forward all my messages to ESPN.com on this issue.

The WSJ has an issue with this too but there is at least an easily identifiable "HIDE THE NEWS HUB" button and it only pops up every now and then. (They did not respond to my inquiry as to how I "could hide it forever (and thereafter)"

8:49 AM, August 17, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter