Monday, August 16, 2010

Wet Cleaning

A while ago I used a laundromat. What intrigued me were the directions. They were most insistent I put the detergent in before the clothes. They practically said it was pointless to even try to wash my clother unless the detergent got in first.

Does the washing machine really care? If I put the clothes in first by mistake, should I take them out to put in the detergent? If the detergrent for whatever reason has to be at the bottom, won't gravity take care of my problem for me?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe they mean powdered detergent. I can't believe liquid detergent makes any difference.

9:21 AM, August 16, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never followed this rule

never noticed a problem

1:02 PM, August 16, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter