Friday, May 06, 2011

Leftover Vanity Plates Of The Month

As so often, saw something on a Lexus:  4MR PAUL.  Did Mrs. Paul buy her husband a car?  Or is this a guy once named Paul?

Another Lexus:  R BZMOM.  She may be busy, but is it so bad to chauffeur the kids in a nice car?

HER RAE:  The first three letters I get.

FMGPHD. The last three letters I get.

LA DAISY.  How sweet.

URAGON1.  I've heard this means to be impressive, but it sounds like some sort of sword and sorcery things to me.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No longer eats fish sticks

I are a businessmom.

Hurry or hurray?

Full Mental God Phd?

I will go with the French connotation over the geographical

Have to be careful with "UR"s- unless paired with a consonant (like ursine), it suggests urine

5:25 AM, May 06, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Agony?

9:53 AM, May 06, 2011  
Blogger DeeDee said...

FMGPHD - foreign medical graduate who came to the united states and got his doctorate...

7:47 PM, May 06, 2011  
Blogger QueensGuy said...

Our favorite this month, on a minivan: GOFORPE

Given that it was parked at a little league game, there were several sports-related stickers on the van, I think it was a gym teacher and the intent was "go for PE." But my daughter and I decided it was pronounced "gopher pee." I'm assuming her sense of humor will outgrow mine within a few years...

6:37 AM, May 09, 2011  
Anonymous mbt outlet said...

Welcome to our shop.There are many products online mbt outlet,supra

shoes
,casquettes new era,many options and price concessions.

12:28 AM, October 06, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter