Sunday, August 14, 2011

Cain Query

These days they let regular folks get in the occasional question during Presidential debates.  I don't know what I'd say to most of the candidates, but I've got something I definitely want to ask Herman Cain.

Years ago I tried Godfather's Pizza and there was a layer of cheese on top of everything.  I haven't been back since.  Have you changed that?  I mean, why would you put cheese on top?  They're called "toppings."  I don't want to have to bite through a whole crusty level of cheese to be surprised by what's underneath. Until you fix that, why would you expect my business?  Thank you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd also ask him if I could get a two-for-one deal on Tuesdays.

6:54 PM, August 14, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter