Friday, January 23, 2015

Credit where credit due

Since I haven't hesitated to cast aspersions at people of color, I figure it's only fair to give Boehner kudos for his invitation to Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress.

That could be a big deal, and I hope Bibi steps up to it. It's been a long time since we've had anyone who could communicate a message of freedom, love and hope. I don't think I've watched an SOTU since 2002 or so, but I'll watch this.

(What am I saying? There's zero chance the nets will broadcast it.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK even war criminals have opinions

6:16 AM, January 23, 2015  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not going to sit here and have Barack Obama called a war criminal.

9:11 AM, January 23, 2015  
Blogger ColumbusGuy said...

I don't know why not. I believe every president since Clinton has been considered one.

2:08 PM, January 23, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter