Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Allen Answers

Tim Allen recently tweeted "If we evolved from apes why are there still apes." (Lack of question mark his.)

This is an line that people who don't understand evolution have been using for a long time.  In fact, when I heard of Allen's tweet, my main feeling was one of nostalgia.

I actually thought I'd never see it again, since, even for evolution deniers, it's a pretty silly question.

I'm not going to answer it here--I assume my readers already know why, and if they don't, let me suggest a refresher course on basic biology.

Allen has been roasted on the internet for his apparent ignorance.  Though you have to wonder, if he really wanted to know, why he didn't just google the question? (Maybe that's why there's no question mark--because he wasn't interested in asking anything.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter