Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Tasty News

I've written about how I love Dinner: Impossible, the show where a chef is thrown into a tough situation and has to deliver. But then host Robert Irvine, mired in controversy, was kicked off the show. Good news. Apparently Irvine and the Food Network have patched things up. (If you follow the links, read some of the nasty comments.) The show returns tonight with Chef Robert once again attempting to meet the challenge.

I don't know what went on behind the scenes, but I do know the show with Chef Michael Symon just wasn't the same. He was talented enough, and a nice guy, but he didn't click with the format. (Symon claims he always understood he was a temporary replacement.) Irving, the buff chef, had a personality that worked perfectly with the show. He was not only engaging, but also excitable and exacting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did follow through to the comments and I'm sort of glad to see that others were scared by his neck too

9:14 AM, April 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter