Monday, March 08, 2010

Maybe They Read Pajama Guy

The latest SNL had some more bad Update health care jokes, but I'll give them credit, they had a cold open based on the concept that health care reform is unpopular. It did okay, but not great. I think they still held their punches, though. They had Obama trying to explain why he thinks the Dems are okay despite the bill being unpopular. They should have gone with him having no fear that the Dems will go down in flames since he's not up for reelection this year, as Pelosi and Reid looked on in horror.

PS The big moment of the show may have been a late sketch for which host Zack Galifianakis shaved his beard.

PPS There was also the latest version of "What Up With That?" I still like the sketch, but I believe it's run its course. I was a little surprised to see Frank Rich as a guest on the show-within-the-sketch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter