Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday, Monday, Monday

Monday has never been a big TV night for me, but a few years back, NBC featured a varied three-hour block that I enjoyed:  Deal Or No Deal, Heroes and Studio 60.  And now, to my surprise, there are three more hours I'm willing to watch--though if I miss any it's no big deal.

At 8, House, a long-time favorite. It's getting tired, but still good enough to check out.

At 9, The Event, which, for now, I'm still interested in.  It's got decent plotting--if only the characters were more compelling. Lost had a thrilling plot but started with excellent characters.  (Who are the "aliens" in The Event?  That's the biggest mystery.  The best guess is they're humans from the future, traveling in time, perhaps there to stop The Event?)

At 10, Hawaii Five-0.  It's rather silly--the four-person squad stumbles into major crimes everywhere they go.  But the show piles on the action and is even starting to get a little rhythm.  I'd call it a guilty pleasure if I believed in such a thing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hawaii Five-0 has good ratings, so it must be a lot of people's guilty pleasure.

10:26 AM, October 11, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't figure out which one is McGarret and which is Dano.

10:18 AM, October 12, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The one who says "Book 'em" is McGarret, the one who books 'em is Dano.

11:10 AM, October 12, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter