Saturday, February 05, 2011

You're Never Too Old

Last week I noted the ongoing Princess Crisis, where little girls, shockingly, enjoy princess toys.  However, it doesn't always end there.

There are a lot of videos of young girls meeting princesses at Disneyland and Disney World, such as this one (which I've put up before):



Here are some recent comments:

i'm 16 and I still run up to them :)

I wish I could run up to the princesses and hug them, but... I'm 18 and it would be awkward. ;__;

i'm 23 and I'm tempted to still run, although I'm going to take my niece this year so I might run with her....

I SO need to get to Disneyland or Disney World before I die, I live in New Zealand so access to the parks are not handy for me but even I would love to have a meet and greet with the Disney Princesses and co before I die, it is just something that everyone (well nearly everyone) has to experience at least once in their lives. And yes, like other people, I am 27 and I admit even I would probably still run towards them, who doesn't want to meet the 'real' characters? XD

Is there any equivalent for males?  Do men get all giggly when they're around Brett Favre?

PS Other videos have comments from "cast members":

it's a lot harder than it looks. try having to put on a heavy and hot costume and wig, sign a million autographs, deal with annoying parents who are always trying to get you to break character or idiots who hit on you, then come up with instant acceptable answers for the most random questions children ask, deal with kids who are afraid or cry when they see you and don't want to go near you but they're parents force them to get close to us to get a picture anyway, and thats only part..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee its tough being a princess

5:47 AM, February 05, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter