Saturday, July 10, 2010

Just One More Chance

I gave HBO's Treme another chance, watching the final episodes of the first season. I figured if David Simon could create The Wire, maybe he's going somewhere with this.

Sorry, but it didn't improve. Not particularly compelling storylines, peopled by mostly annoying and sometimes cliched characters, with occasional music breaks, does not make for great drama.

It's already been picked up for a second season. I'd much rather see a second season of John From Cincinnati.

1 Comments:

Blogger QueensGuy said...

I subscribe to HBO. New Orleans is one of my favorite cities in the world. NO produces some of my favorite foods and music, much of the latter of which is featured on this show. But I still find the show unwatchably boring. If they can't grab me, I can't fathom how they grabbed anybody.

6:07 AM, July 11, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter