Sunday, May 06, 2018

Waking Window

Not too long ago I complained about how a delivery I was expecting had too big a window.  Recently, I had another piece of furniture delivered, and was told it would be at my place between 9 am and noon.

A bit wide, but since I wasn't going anywhere, I could manage.

They called me at 6:30 am and asked if they could deliver early.  In case there's any doubt, let me note this is definitely before I normally wake up.

So I said sure, why not?  It's not like I'll be getting back to bed any time so I might as well get it as soon as possible.  I'm just shocked that they thought it was okay to call me that early.

I mean, it's bad enough to have to wait for hours for a delivery that never seems to come, but to have to be tired the entire day just so the delivery guys can check me off their list?  Don't they have a window regarding how early they can call someone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter