Saturday, October 03, 2009

Verbal Abuse

I was watching a pretty weak cover on YouTube of my favorite Devo song when I noticed this comment:

awesome!!!!

i'm from italy and when i'm 11 years old - in the far 1978 - i've seen DEVO plays "the day my babe ..." on italian public television in a program named TILT..."what a strange people" i say...and i start to pogoing around my room...

I'm not making fun of the author since this isn't his first language. In fact, I've seen a lot worse. But it reminded me of how the trickiest part of a second language can be getting the tense right.

Here's a separate comment on a video about Jerry Lewis:

i think you have no idea how genious Jerry Lewis is! he just take this litte example: he made you realy think that he ist retarded.!

Jerry invented a absolutely unique stile of houmorism! Many people after him copied his stile.

Next acting, he was writing many scripts for Films and later on even teached in universities.
So don´t even THINK to take him from history: He´s Unique!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Il est une genieuse d'amerique. Quelles poupons!

8:31 AM, October 03, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter