Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Is This Thing On?

Gentlemen, thank you for inviting me to the party. I join the site with no small sense of trepidation and insecurity, knowing that all of you have been in the blogging biz longer than I have and have a much wider readership than what I'm used to. That is to say, you actually have them. Readers, I mean.

And the collective experience here is pretty incredible. I mean, LAGuy actually met William F. Buckley for crying out loud! The closest brush I've had with fame was going to high school with the guys that made this movie - and ending up on the cutting room floor for my trouble.

Anyway, thanks again. I promise to keep to the Pajama Guy code with all of my posts here and look forward to hanging out with the cool kids for a change.

4 Comments:

Blogger New England Guy said...

There's a code? When did this happen?

4:07 PM, March 05, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shouldn't you call yourself Vermont Guy?

4:38 PM, March 05, 2008  
Blogger Gaucho said...

NEG: I think it's more of a guideline, so to speak.

Anonymous: Yes, I should. And just as soon as I figure out how to do it without deleting my Gaucho persona (we're both on blogger), I will.

4:42 PM, March 05, 2008  
Blogger QueensGuy said...

Lord I know you're a special friend, anonymous.
But you dont seem to understand --
we got heavy rollers.

Salutations, Gaucho.

6:24 PM, March 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter